Here are some T&T for the Motorola Xoom tablet:
Powered on or off?
Here’s a simple way of telling if the Xoom is powered on or off when the display is blank:
- plug in the charger
- if the white charging LED is on -> device is powered off
if no white LED indicates charging -> device is powered on
Boot up factory reset
Note: The personal data is lost during this procedure!
- Ensure your tablet is off.
- Turn on the tablet, while the tablet is showing Motorola logo, press the volume down key.
- Keep pressing the volume down key till “Android recovery text” shows up up in top left corner.
- Press volume up key to place tablet in Android recovery mode.
- While the tablet is showing Android recovery screen, press and hold the power button.
- While the power button is pressed, press and release volume up key.
- You should be prompted with: wipe data/factory reset option
- Using the volume down button, scroll down to “Wipe data/factory reset”
- Press power to select option.
- Scroll down to select “Yes, delete all user data”.
- Use the power button to select.
- Press the power button to reboot.